Jenster's Musings

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon

After a couple years of frequenting other blogs, I've finally decided to write my own. I was always hesitant to do this for two simple reasons:

1. I have a strong enough addiction to surfing the net, mostly blogs and message boards. As much as I hate to admit it, I am of a weak constitution. At least where self-control is concerned.

2. I am but a humble home-maker, wife, mom, friend, sister, etc. All well enough, but not necessarily a life conducive to exciting or riviting posts.

But I decided to give it a whirl anyway. I enjoy writing silly, mundane, useless things and if nobody else reads my blog, that's okay. I'm sure I'll have a good time regardless. And really, isn't it about my enjoyment? I mean, it's not like I'm trying to enrich anybody's life or anything.

If you happen to be reading this and wish to respond, that would be great. But I have one request. Keep it PG. I'm pretty picky about what I let my kids read and I've no doubt they'll be reading mom's blog as soon as they find out I have one. Which, quite frankly, will be to their detriment as I'm certain much of my posting will be concerning them.

Mused by Jenster :: 6:23 PM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------