Jenster's Musings

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday Fun

We had company Friday night in the form of some good friends of ours traveling from Missouri to Maine. Technically it was Saturday morning around 1:00 or so. It's a really good thing they're planning on stopping here for a couple of nights on their way home because we have a LOT of catching up to do.

Yesterday afternoon the four of us went to a late lunch/early dinner at Max & Erma's right next to the movie theater. When Todd finished he ran over to Lowe's to pick up a couple things he needed while the kids and I just kicked back and ate our delicious fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and milk, leaving me to pay the bill. It was only after I'd paid and we were leaving that I remembered we'd chosen Max & Erma's because I had a Gift Card. Looks like we'll be going back.

Do you know what movie is coming out in May? Do you? This is HUGE! This news is even better than a second National Treasure movie. Are you ready?

Indiana Jones: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Another reason to live!!

We saw National Treasure: Book of Secrets and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a great family movie, though it may be a little intense in spots for very little kids. If you have any questions just email me and I'll give you my child appropriateness opinion.

I'm not sure which one I liked more. Both were equally fun and exciting. And funny. This movie will definitely have to be owned by this family.

It was an early night for all of us since we'd had so little sleep the night before. Now we're getting ready for church and then Katie and I are going into Philadelphia for a nice lunch and the ballet. I don't know what I'll do when she's grown and gone. I don't think I'll be able to get Todd to go to the ballet with me. Theater, yes. Ballet, probably not. I suppose we can go see the Eagles play and I can listen to music in my head and pretend they're dancing. I dunno. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now I'm trying to work on Katie for a Metropolitan Opera adventure.

I'm out. I have no idea when I'll be back. And I have been visiting a lot of blogs, but this overwhelming "so much to do" feeling I have right now is preventing me from commenting much. I'm sorry!

So for all you who celebrate Christmas - remember why! Or if you'd like to read about the Christmas story but you're not sure where, read the first couple chapters of Luke. Or at least chapter two. Chapter one is kind of like a prologue. If you don't celebrate Christmas than enjoy the season.

PEACE OUT!

Mused by Jenster :: 9:46 AM :: 8 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------