Jenster's Musings

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Guilty/Not Guilty

I've seen this on a couple other blogs. If those bloggers are brave enough to confess, then I suppose I am, too.

Guilty Or Not Guilty...This is the question

1. Dated outside your race?
GUILTY (Highschool dances count, right?)

2. Singing in the shower?
GUILTY (and I sound surprisingly like Anna Nalick)

3. Spit in someone's drink?
NOT GUILTY (I don't think so, anyway).

4. Played with Barbies?
GUILTY (No comments from you, Terri. I'm sure your old Barbies wouldn't have been worth much, even if I hadn't given them shags and pierced their ears!)

5. Made someone cry?
DAILY -- I mean GUILTY (Favorite quote to use on my children - "Squirt some tears, punk!)

6. Opened your Christmas presents early?
NOT GUILTY (I don't remember doing that anyway).

7. Lied to a friend?
GUILTY ("No! Those jeans don't make your butt look big.").

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera?
NOT GUILTY (I'm the Ice Queen. Of course not!)

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
NOT GUILTY (Probably 4 hours and 55 minutes or so, though.)

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked?
NOT GUILTY (What a horrible image!).

11. Ate food that fell on the floor?
GUILTY (of course!).

12. Went outside naked?
NOT GUILTY (Back to that horrible image thing).

13. Been on stage?
GUILTY

14. Been on stage naked or close to it?
NOT GUILTY (BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, right!!).

15. Been in a parade?
GUILTY

16. Been in a school play?
GUILTY (My line - "Wow! It's so clean in here you could perform an appendectomy!" It was a stellar performance).

17. Drank beer?
GUILTY

18. Gotten detention?
NOT GUILTY.

19. Been on a plane?
GUILTY (Lots!)

20. Been on a cruise?
NOT GUILTY (I hope to rectify this someday).

21. Broken into a house?
GUILTY (My own when my dad accidently threw the keys into the juniper bushes at night. He was throwing a snail and the keys went with it).

22. Gotten a tattoo?
NOT GUILTY

23. Gotten piercings?
GUILTY

24. Gotten into a fist fight?
NOT GUILTY (Though I did get into a verbal altercation with a drunken chick at an Eagles concert. Could have gone to fist-a-cuffs. Probably would have been bad for me as I'm a lover, not a fighter.).

25. Gotten into a shouting match?
GUILTY (see #24)

26. Swallowed sea/pool water?
GUILTY (Are you kidding? I grew up at the beach. I've probably swallowed enough ocean water for my own little sea.)

27. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?
GUILTY (Now I just tilt my head a certain way for self-induced vertigo. What a blast!)

28. Laughed so hard it hurt?
GUILTY (Especially while 9 months pregnant).

29. Tripped on your own feet?
GUILTY (Only once that I remember).

30. Cried yourself to sleep?
GUILTY

31. Cried in public?
GUILTY (HATE being vulnerable!)

32. Thrown up in public?
NOT GUILTY

33. Lied to your parents?
GUILTY (unless Mom or Dad are reading this. Then no. Never.)

34. Skipped class?
GUILTY

35. Cried so hard you threw up?
NOT GUILTY

Mused by Jenster :: 3:28 PM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------