Jenster's Musings

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'd Like To Thank My Publicist...

Lynilu at Never Ending Journey has a most excellent blog. So much so that her blog has been rated E for Excellent - a very fitting rating.

She turned around and rated four other blogs with an E, including mine. Boy, was I humbled to be rated alongside these other fine bloggers! So now it's my turn to rate another blog or two. As all of you know, this is so hard! I think all the blogs I read are worthy of an E rating. Otherwise why would I read them?

I've decided to pass the "E" rating along to two of my new favorites. Funny thing is, they're related. AND I get to meet them both in the fall. IN REAL LIFE!

Sing4Joy at Southern Living and Other Peeks Into My Psyche has a truly Excellent blog. Her husband is currently in Iraq and she sometimes posts these wonderfully touching excerpts from his letters home. She also writes funny, sweet and encouraging posts. Not only does she sing for joy, she exudes joy. Add to that she's now officially a professional photographer and you've got a completely Excellent package!

His Girl at His Girl's Blog also has an incredibly Excellent blog. She's a speaker and an author and generally the person I want to be when I grow up - except I'm older than she is. She's open and honest and takes us on her walk with the Lord, inspiring me all the time. Not only that, but both of these bloggers are FUNNY! And I love funny.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is EXCELLENT or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Philippians 4:7-9

*****

Then I received this very "kind" award from HisGirl. (Those of you who know me very well are probably snickering at how I've fooled everyone. Yeah. Me, too.)

Now I don't tolerate unkind people and I've found the majority of bloggers I hang out with (virtually speaking) are very nice. Everyone on my blogroll easily deserves this award, too. But I've got a pretty hefty blogroll going so that would take forever. Instead I'm going to pass this on to two as well.

Deb at The Daily B is always kind. She is a sweet, sweet girl with never anything snarky or mean to say. NEVER. How many of us can say that?? Well, not me anyway. And you can just look at her beautiful smile and know she's kind. She happens to live in the vicinity of my in-laws so I plan on meeting her someday, too.

And Katybug at Watercooler Wisdom... Or Lack Thereof is always kind. She's pregnant with Little Bug - a muy surprise blessing - and she still manages to be nice! Of course, I am a little biased because she shares the same intense adoration of the delectable fluffernutter as I do. Some day we're going to meet in real life and chat and laugh over fluffernutter sandwiches and chocolate milk.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 9:16 AM :: 19 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------