Jenster's Musings

Friday, April 10, 2009

10 On The 10th

They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery so I am hereby flattering Gretchen, who got this from Mer, which means I am also flattering Mer by extension.



My Top Ten Favorite Things About Today


1. A run through Starbuck's for a Venti White Chocolate Mocha and a warmed raspberry scone on my way into the office for about an hour.

2. Listening to Katie and her friend, Devon, laugh about the fun sleepover they had last night with a couple other girls after I picked them up and took Devon home the long way.

3. Browsing through the gift shop of Floral and Hardy nursery with my Mother-In-Law, Susan, and making a mental list of all the exceptionally cute things I would love to own.

4. Being pampered with a Tropical Island Pedicure, which included a sea salt rub, mango heat wrap AND a dish of orange sherbet with a tiny umbrella, all while Katie was pampered on my left and Susan was pampered on my right.

5. Embarrassing Katie by walking into the charming restaurant after our pedicures with the foam separaters still on my toes.

6. Finally deciding on a chick flick that all three of us want to watch tonight.

7. Getting a text message from Katie's friend telling me where she spotted a church with a red door. (It's a photography project I have in my head.)

8. Relishing the beautiful green hills, blooming bushes, budding trees, old farmhouses and gorgeous farms while driving through the country.

9. Watching Sookie catch the tennis ball (half the time, anyway).

10. Knowing that I don't have to do anything of any worth for the rest of the day, other than pick out what dessert I want Taylor and my Father-In-Law to pick up for me at Applebee's and watch movies with the girls.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 5:55 PM :: 17 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------