Jenster's Musings

Sunday, October 04, 2009

"The Feed" Follow Up

It's over. It wasn't quite as bad as I was afraid it would be, but then again I only watched it with my peripheral vision so I couldn't see me very well. I even motivated a friend to come to church just so she could see me. I'm afraid she was a little disappointed because, in her words, "I was expecting to see like big old nose hairs coming out of you or something . . ."

Well thank goodness there were no big old nose hairs. And I didn't hear anybody yell anything about facial hair, tacky clothes or one-inch roots. It was church, after all, and if people are going to be nice anywhere it should be there. Right?

I told my boss that if there's ever a next time I would like a little notice so I could consult my stylist.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 9:13 PM :: 7 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------