Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Whidbey Island: A Photographic Tour - Island Living - Saturday: Coupeville

I hope you haven't forgotten about Whidbey Island because this blogger certainly hasn't. I had only gotten through Friday in my Whidbey Island Photographic Tour series. My intention was to post all of Saturday today, but I only got through half of it. Hopefully I'll get the rest of Saturday posted this weekend. And hopefully you don't fall asleep before you get through all the photos!









There should be four bluddies in this picture, but we lost one to the alluring promise of hot coffee.






















My typical view as Precious and I were usually lagging behind. There were just so many great things to photograph!







The sign says it all. And it was great food!










Italian Raspberry Soda
Cream





Italian Raspberry Cream Soda








Our uber-delicious homemade lunch: Tomato Basil soup, grilled cheese sandwich (on homemade bread) and fresh grown salad greens with homemade dressing.


Our foamy bookmark craft to keep us kiddies occupied while we waited for our yummy lunch.








Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 9:22 PM :: 7 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------