Jenster's Musings

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010!

I hope you all had a good 2009 and may 2010 be even better! (I know. Very cliche'. But I do mean it.)

I'm not one to make resolutions because they always go by the wayside about the second day of January. I could maybe resolve to not do anything different this year and then I would probably meet my goals for 2010, but that sounds a little depressing. So I'm not going to make any formal resolutions.

I do plan to publish a post on this blog and my Trippin' Through The Bible blog at least once a week. I may not publish anything more than, "Yo. What's happening?", but at least it will be something.

That might sound suspiciously like a resolution, but it's not. Okay? Okay.

So this is a start. And I published Genesis 8 today, too. Now I'm good until next Friday...

You can click on this button and it will take you to today's Trippin' post:



I just got a text from downstairs that the hog jowls and black eyed peas are done and yummy so I'm outta here! Have a great New Year's Day, everyone!!

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 1:51 PM :: 6 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------