Jenster's Musings

Monday, October 23, 2006

It's a Rock Band

My son, Taylor, is 14-years-old and plays bass guitar in one of the youth bands at church. Last night was his band's second time to play. It is SO much fun watching him up there and seeing how comfortable he's getting in front of the audience. The band is starting to meld together, too. So here are a couple pictures:

This, apparently, is what a cool bass player looks like. You can't tell, but his sweatshirt says "Hendrix" on it. I think there may be some unwritten rule that if you play electric guitar you must own one bit of clothing which pays homage to Jimi.


And this would be the band in its entirety. As you can see, they have a good time.


On another note, I'm still making my way through Eragon. Reading and blogging will be spotty at best this week as I've got company. So until the next time, ROCK ON!

Mused by Jenster :: 10:24 AM :: 6 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------