Jenster's Musings

Monday, May 21, 2007

Blog Buddies are the Bomb!

(Do people still say that??)

Anyhoo - I great big THANKS to all of you who had such gracious comments for me on my less than chipper post. I'm a little on the embarrassed side because that was the first post on my blog for quite a few people. I really, really, REALLY hope they come back!!

Physically I'm about the same. Emotionally, mentally and spiritually, however, I'm much better. It's amazing what a little (or a lot) of crying, praying, venting and a Vicodin will do! And the optimist in me is back full force. I'm saying I'll be significantly better by the long weekend.

I am working on another post about Taylor's hair. It's sure to be riveting and make you all feel a little better about your lives. I know. To quote Mr. Wonka, The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 9:58 AM :: 6 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------