Jenster's Musings

Monday, July 28, 2008

Travel to Hawaii

I know you all are waiting to see pictures of Hawaii, but being the nonlinear thinker I am I have to start at the beginning. So this is a little slide show of the trip to Hawaii. As you will see (if you stick around long enough) I love clouds. They fascinate me and I find them incredibly beautiful.

Also, it was kind of weird flying into L.A. and not leaving the airport. I've never done that there before. I did get to see my beach and had a glimpse of Catalina Island. It made me a little sad. But then I remembered I was going to Hawaii and I got over it.



Alright. I'm on my way back to Flicker for the next slide show.

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 12:51 PM :: 10 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------