Jenster's Musings

Monday, June 08, 2009

The Evolution of Sookie








Friday was a cool and rainy day. I spent the day doing work work and house work and drying off Sookie after she'd spent ten minutes or so outside in the wet and muddy yard. As I came out of the laundry room this is where I found her.



She was just chillin in one of her favorite spots where she can survey all her minions. Trying to look all nonchalant and all, I could tell there was something going on in that puppy brain of hers.






What?








That's an interesting spot on the floor down there.












Later she followed me into my room while I dumped a basket of clean towels onto the bed and filled it with the next load to be washed. Usually she follows me back out, but after I'd gone downstairs and filled the washer I realized she wasn't there. So I went back upstairs to my room.




Did I mention it was a rainy day?



Or that our yard was wet and muddy?



Or even that the towels were clean?



Apparently my less than gentle rebuke and the photo session wore her out. Because this is where she ended up after I chased her out of my room.





It's a rough life.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 8:39 PM :: 10 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------