Jenster's Musings

Thursday, April 30, 2009

17 Again

Actually 17 for the first time. Taylor is 17 today. Where have the years gone? I seriously don't know. I do know this, though. Todd and I have shared 17 years of nearly all good with him. And the not so good? Not so bad. We have been truly blessed. I wish I could say it's because we're such great parents. The truth of the matter, however, is that we still don't really know what we're doing. Especially with him, our firstborn. He's the guinea pig. So the logical conclusion is it's only by the grace of God that he's gotten to the ripe old age of 17 with such little trouble. My sister told me that about her boys several years ago when Taylor was still very young and it all makes perfect sense to me now.

So Taylor - you are cherished by your parents who love you very much. Happy Birthday!

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 7:46 AM :: 10 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------