Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Almost Walkin' Time

Todd and I are nearly all packed up and ready for our three day adventure. The hardest part right now is making sure our duffel bags don't weigh any more than 35 pounds. Sounds easy, but when you have to put in a sleeping bag and an air mattress (because I'm NOT sleeping on the ground) it adds up.

October is usually such a beautiful month and a perfect time for walking six or sixty miles. Right? Except we're expecting a nor'easter this weekend.

Friday

High of 48


Saturday

High of 48


Sunday

High of 52



No biggy. What's a little water and low temps compared to a cure for cancer? That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

How about these encouraging words on the white board calendar at work?



And this is to let everyone know why I won't be at work on Monday.



Thanks, Kelly!! :o)

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 8:19 PM :: 7 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------