Jenster's Musings

Saturday, February 10, 2007

10 Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Amanda and I'm supposed to tag 10 more people, but I think everyone I know has been tagged. If not, consider yourself tagged.

Here are ten things about me that you may or may not find weird:

1. I like peanut butter and maple syrup on my pancakes and waffles.

2. I don’t like country music so much, but I love bluegrass and love to attempt to play it on my grandpa’s fiddle.

3. My pillow has a large fan on it and the opening is crocheted with lace. I can’t get comfortable unless the fan is facing the right way and the lace is on the outside of the bed.

4. I catch myself singing out loud to the muzak in the grocery store.

5. I carry on complete conversations with myself.

6. I can’t lie without laughing. I can’t make direct eye contact when I lie, either. (courtesy DH). Obviously, I don’t lie often and NEVER about something important. LOL

7. I laugh at every stupid thing Taylor says (courtesy DH). So does DH, though he won’t admit it.

8. I’d rather clean a toilet than unload the dishwasher.

9. I love driving. I don’t mind flying, but given the choice I’d rather drive cross country.

10. I hate my voice. I know people always say that, but really. Whenever I hear a recording of me I cringe and want to cry. I sound like my 12-year-old daughter instead of a grown woman. Seriously.

Mused by Jenster :: 4:26 PM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------