Jenster's Musings

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Little Bit of Ben and a Tiny Bit of Jerry



Katie and I were at the grocery store the other day and saw these tiny, little Ben & Jerry's containers, complete with their own plastic spoon in the lid. They were so cute so we, of course, had to buy a couple.

Supposedly they're one serving, but I thought the regular size Ben & Jerry's was one serving. And the spoon is so tiny - about the same size as a baby spoon. I guess if you use the spoon they provide you would eat as many bites as a regular spoon in the regular size Ben & Jerry's.

They're a novel little idea, but I don't think I'll be buying any more. You just start to enjoy the ice cream and then it's all gone!!

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 4:22 PM :: 14 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------