Jenster's Musings

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Revolve Tour 2007

The Revolve Tour

Katie and I just returned home from an all nighter with the teen girls from church. Here's a quick synopsis 'cause it's all I've got the energy for:

38 girls from 6th to 12th grade
5 adult women
1 school bus full of females into Philadelphia
30 to 40-something steps up to our seats
1 stadium full of screaming girls
2 rooms at the church for sleeping - one quiet/one not so much

And that was just Friday night. Today was more of the same. I had a broken seat, my knees hurt, the noise was deafening - IT WAS AWESOME!!

*whew* I'll post more when I'm not quite so mind-numbingly exhausted!

Labels: , , , , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 6:50 PM :: 16 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------