Jenster's Musings

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Anniversary, Anniversary

I really shouldn't be here. I have to figure out what activity we're going to do tomorrow at Dino Camp. I've got Thursday and Friday covered, but not tomorrow. Not to worry, though. I'll think of something!!

The beginning of June is just one anniversary after another and I couldn't let it slide by without notice. Two out of the three are worth celebrating and depending on your perspective, maybe the third is, too.

June 2: I had my first chemo treatment three years ago yesterday. I'll just look at that as a positive because, well, here I am.

June 3: We moved to Pennsylvania - into this house - as a family after a year of seeing Todd every other weekend or so two years ago today. I love the neighborhood, the house, the area, etc., but the best part is actually living together!

June 4: Todd and I will have been married 20 years tomorrow. How is that possible?? As of this moment we have no plans of celebrating. At least not yet. Most likely we'll just postpone the festivities (i.e., nice dinner out) until we're in Hawaii.

Okay. Now that that's out of the way I can concentrate on figuring out what to do tomorrow at camp.

Later!

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 2:21 PM :: 10 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------