Jenster's Musings

Monday, June 02, 2008

No Time To Say Hello, Goodbye!

Right now there are four blobs of coffee dough with little plastic dinosaurs hidden in the middle cooking slowly in my oven. On my counter is a gallon ziplock with brown homemade playdough that looks an awful lot like poo. Also on my counter is a glass jar filled with vinegar and two hardboiled eggs that are all soft and squishy. I have a can of orange juice thawing in the fridge so I can make up the juice and use the can for a prehistoric model complete with watering hole, little plastic dinosaurs, vegetation, rocks and a working volcano. I also have a cool little egg that, when placed in water for 12 to 24 hours, will hatch a dinosaur.

It's a really good thing I'm only doing this for one week because I'm not getting anything else accomplished!!

See ya in a few!

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 9:08 PM :: 5 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------