Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Program...

Hello, Friends!! I'm home. I have much to tell about my week in Arkansas, but it will have to wait. Today, April 30, is Taylor's 16th birthday. We're not doing much in the way of celebrating today, but we will later in the week. So for today I'm mainly just posting pictures. That and maybe weeping just a little, tiny bit as I look at the pictures.


"Uh-oh, spaghettio!"



"There's not a better lunch than cheesepuffs and oreos!"



There's a handsome boy!



Dapper Dan



For those of you paying attention, you are right. This is not Taylor. But this picture was in with Dapper Dan and I couldn't resist posting it. "There's no place like home."



Two cheesy grins on the Durango-Silverton Steam Train.


Contemplating life at Mesa Verde, Colorado.



Mowing in the shade.



"Macho, macho man."


You can't see it, but Taylor has Katie in a headlock in this picture.


Ah... This is what life is all about.



Taylor & Kristen before Winter Ball.

Mused by Jenster :: 5:04 PM :: 15 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------