Jenster's Musings

Friday, April 18, 2008

Puppy Poop Ponderings

Or
Sookie Dookie


I never thought I'd write a post about poop. It does seem to be almost fashionable in some circles, but I thought I was above that type of potty humor. Au contraire, mon frere.

When I took Sookie out the other morning to do her business it was about 31 degrees out. I was fascinated when I saw the steam coming off the gift she left for me. It was a steaming pile of poop!! Seriously. I mean, I've heard derogatory remarks like, "You steaming pile of poop!", but I'd never actually seen one.

That same afternoon I was telling my neighbor, Laura, about it. Laura is Brady's mom and she said she'd noticed the same thing. It just goes to show that you can reach the ripe old age of 30 or 40-something and still learn something new.

Another thing I should really just keep to myself but won't is that I'm always put in mind of a Play-Doh press. You know the little toy you put the play-doh into, push down the lever and it comes out looking like a log? Her tail sticks straight out while she's working and she even pumps it a couple times at the end.

Some of you are probably cringing, wondering why in the world I would write about excriment. I have no idea. Others of you - I won't name names (Matt, Ben, Taylor) - are probably thinking, Finally! A worthy post!

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 2:22 PM :: 14 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------