Jenster's Musings

Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm Late to the Party

So you know my very good friend, Gretchen, over at Good Enough for Now? Well she's not there any more. Now she's at Jewels in my Crown... Someday. She's still the same incredible, insightful, open, honest, godly woman. She still reminds me of things I shouldn't have to be reminded of (like "Be still and know that I am God"). She still makes me smile and laugh. I still want to go to Seattle and have coffee with her. And now she's doing this really cool thing called A Verse A Day In June. Look at the beautiful button His Girl made for her!




Since it's a participatory game I'm going to play, too! So here's my first offering:

When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.

Proverbs 10:19

Depending on how you look at it, one of Taylor's strengths/weaknesses is his ability to argue his way out of a paper bag. When I came across this verse for the first time several years ago I couldn't help but laugh as the image of Taylor immediately popped up into my head.



Mused by Jenster :: 10:37 AM :: 3 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------