Jenster's Musings

Monday, August 18, 2008

Starting Over

I've done Weight Watchers (this time) for a week now. I've counted points and managed to get some exercise in here and there. I drank a lot of water and tried to choose fruits and veggies over non-fruits and veggies. And what do I have to show for it?

myspace graphics



I'm already one-third of the way to my first goal! Oh, if I could only lose five pounds every week. I may be optimistic, but I'm also realistic. I also know this is mostly water weight. Do I care? Nope! Five pounds is five pounds, baby.

So I'm starting again. Five pounds lighter. And next week? I'll start again. A little lighter than this week. And so on. It's part of my "one week at a time" strategy. Maybe this time it will work!

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 7:45 AM :: 21 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------