Jenster's Musings

Friday, October 17, 2008

Getting Crazy at the Cheesecake Factory

As I mentioned in my Where Do I Start post, after all the Chicas were reunited at the Philadelphia airport I met them at the Cheesecake Factory in King of Prussia for dinner. On the left from the front back are Liswilla, Sing 4 Joy and God's Guitar Girl. On the right from the front back are Junus, His Girl and me.

And as I also mentioned in that same post, when I got up to chat with Stephanie and her family they grabbed my camera (actually Katie's camera) and took these pictures without telling me. So here's a bit of Chicas in Action. Aren't they the cutest!? And this after either traveling all day or playing tourist in the city.



After dinner with the Chicas I tracked down Stephanie and her husband snapped this shot for us in front of Smith and Hawkins. Nice backdrop, isn't it.

While I would prefer to never have my picture taken EVER, I think we both look pretty good after a day of running around in Philadelphia.

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 2:01 PM :: 14 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------