Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Old Pictures

I scanned some old pictures of the kids today. Most of them were Halloween pictures that I'll post later this afternoon. But I couldn't resist these two.



This first one was taken in October of 1996. It was funny that I came across it right before Kristie talked about raking leaves. Taylor was four and Katie was about two.




This other one was just a cute picture. Katie had gotten into Taylor's shin guards and my Gumby slippers. Pretty intimidating, isn't she? LOL I think this one was taken in September of 1997 - so she's just almost three and Taylor is five.

That's all for now. I'll post some of their old Halloween pictures later.

Mused by Jenster :: 1:50 PM :: 7 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------