Jenster's Musings

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blogger's Block

I can't think of a thing to blog about.

Actually, that's not quite true. I can think of about a bajillion things to blog about.

Well, that's not entirely true, either. I have about a bajillion fragments of thoughts scrambling around in my head. Trying to grasp one of those scraps and form it into a coherent blurb is proving futile.

I'm reading Dreaming of You, but I'm not very far into it. I'd like to read it in one sitting but I have too much to do. And not enough energy to stay up all night reading.

Tomorrow will be pleasantly busy. I have my bible study in the morning - of which I still haven't done my study! And then tomorrow night I'm going to a neighborhood ornament exchange party for the women.

It's looking like we might get some snow finally. Not enough to do much, but that's okay. The first snow of the year is always exciting. That and I'm just glad it's cold enough so when I get another one of my power surges (hot flashes) I can run outside and cool off. While I'm thankful to have hair this year, there are times when I miss the G.I. look - like when I feel as though I'm about to spontaneously combust.

I suppose that's enough insipid babbling for now. For those of you who made it this far, thanks for sticking with me. SmileyCentral.com

Mused by Jenster :: 8:04 PM :: 3 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------