Jenster's Musings

Friday, December 08, 2006

No Snow and More

Apparently there were a few flurries through the night but not enough to leave any evidence. We did have an atrocious amount of wind last night. Todd's out of town and Katie ended up in bed with me, which I was glad for because it was COLD! She may be tiny, but she makes a good little heater.

Here are some new favorites:

Candy - Hershey's Kisses filled with cherry cordial creme. Oh My Goodness!! These are so scrumptious! I'm going to have to hoard them because they're only out for a limited time.

Radio - WMMR in Philadelphia. I LOVE this station! Here's the thing. I usually listen to contemporary Christian, but I haven't found a CC station around here that I like. So I found WMMR. It's classic rock and alternative and is just awesome. And the clincher for me was when they played Turning Japanese by the Vapors, circa 1980. How could I not have a fondness for this station after that?

Shoes - My new Timberland zip up waterproof shoes. Not sexy, I know. But comfortable and warm and they make me want to find a puddle to splash through.

Blanket - Another Timberland purchase. It's a big suede blanket with lambswool lining and is so warm and plushy. It makes me happy. What makes me even happier is that it's listed price is somewhere around $130. We bought it at an outlet with a coupon and I think we payed $29.99 for it. Who knew an inanimate object could provide such multifaceted joy?

I still haven't done the work for my bible study this morning. I'm a horrible procrastinator and think I'll do it before Friday and then the next thing I know - BAM! - it's Friday. Maybe I'll do better with it next week.

Mused by Jenster :: 7:26 AM :: 6 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------