Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Checkups and January Reading

I saw the plastic surgeon today for a routine post-surgical checkup. Everything is as it should be and I was released to do whatever I feel like. So I think next week I'm going to start swimming. The thought of gliding through the water without a care as to where my boob will end up is thrilling.

Tomorrow I have to get that nasty injection. Todd cleared his schedule so he can take me - mostly because we didn't know if I would be able to drive tomorrow or not. But I'm very glad he'll be there to hold my hand, even if he did say he was going to pinch me hard so I won't even notice the needle.

JANUARY READING LIST

I read (and enjoyed) six books in January:

Splendid by Julia Quinn

Winter Garden by Adele Ashworth

Book of the Seven Delights by Betina Krahn

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

The Book of True Desires by Betina Krahn

Simply Unforgettable by Mary Balogh

I'm currently reading The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory and have the strong desire to rent the movie Elizabeth and watch it again now that I have a better idea of what rolls the different characters played.

Mused by Jenster :: 6:23 PM :: 1 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------