Jenster's Musings

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lesson Learned

Now that it's truly winter here we're all suffering from the dry air itch. DH bought a bottle of Gold Bond Medicated lotion and he thinks it works pretty good.


Todd would advise not to rub it in too high on the leg as it has a tendency to spread somewhat, causing certain, more tender parts to tingle more than what is considered enjoyable.



So today after my shower, wherein I gleefully shaved both the upper and lower portions of my legs whilst singing "Ain't Misbehavin'" near to the top of my lungs, I decided to try the Gold Bond Medicated lotion because I'm tired of itching. I am happy to report that I am no longer itching. No. I'm burning. That cold kind of burn you get from BenGay. From the tops of my thighs (not too high, though) to the tips of my toes. I have that cool, minty fresh feeling one gets from swishing with Listerine as though someone spit a mouthfull all down my legs.

I choose to look at this as a learning experience and not an example of just one more idiotic episode of my life. And as such, I want to share my mistake with others in an effort to keep them from making the same mistake. I'm all about serving others...

Mused by Jenster :: 1:02 PM :: 11 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------