Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We're Having a Baby!!

Well, not WE specifically. WE as in Todd's brother, Tim, and his wife, Rachele. But wait. It gets better. They're having twins!!SmileyCentral.com

Tim (or Timmy, as I still think of him) was 11 when Todd and I started dating so he's been my little brother for a very long time and I have a bit of a soft spot for him. We were thrilled when he married Rachele a few years ago because they compliment each other so nicely. She's smart and funny (and has mad organizational skillz) and I think they're great for each other.

They called us the other night to let us know they were pregnant with twins. Seeing as how Katie is the youngest in the family, it's definitely time for a baby or two. So nice of them to be accommodating like that, dontcha think??

The only problem with all of this is that they live about 3,000 miles away so who knows when I'll get to see those little bundles of joy. Thank goodness for email and digital cameras - and Rachele's mad organizational skillz because I have no doubt we'll be kept current with pictures.

Congratulations, Tim and Rachele!! We love you!!!

Mused by Jenster :: 9:58 AM :: 8 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------