Jenster's Musings

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What I Wanted and What I Got


This is what I had hoped to look like after surgery on Friday. (Carmen Electra, in case you can't see the photo well)








This is much closer to reality





I was unhooked from everything today except I did come home with three drain tubes. YUCK! So there is no misunderstanding, I HATE drain tubes. But I'm hoping to get them out by the end of the week.

Today I had my first shower since last Thursday. It was divine!

I'm not supposed to lay flat so I'm going to be sleeping in TODD'S green chair for a little while.

Okay. I'm tired now! Good to be back, though. I'm looking forward to doing some major bloghopping over the next few days. Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers!

Mused by Jenster :: 9:17 PM :: 14 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------