Jenster's Musings

Saturday, March 17, 2007

ERIN GO BRAGH!!

cute myspace layouts



Taylor and I played at a new-to-us website - www.phonezoo.com - last night. We downloaded free ringtone after free ringtone to our phones, assigning different tones to different Caller I.D.'s. Then we'd make them call us and giggle.

These are the ringtones I assigned:

Katie - Brown Eyed Girl - no explanation necessary

House - Our House - again, pretty obvious

Taylor - Sweet Child of Mine - The intro to this song is one of the first electric guitar rifts he learned and I hear it over and over and over and, well, you get the idea.

Todd - Sexual Healing - Um, yeah. This was all his idea and he actually pouted when I made other suggestions. I went ahead and assigned it to him, but have since changed it. I can just see it now. I'm in my ladies' bible study, we're in the middle of discussing deep, spiritual matters and all of a sudden we hear, When I get that feeling I need sexual healing. And I have no doubt that he would call me at 10:00 Friday morning just so I'd be there and all the ladies could hear it.

I changed it to Ants Marching by DMB because he's a huge Dave Matthews Band fan and I can handle that one in public.

Taylor had even more fun than I did. Here's what he assigned:

Me - The following scene from Napolean Dynamite:

Deb - I'm trying to save money for college.
Kip - Your mom goes to college.

Todd - The following scene from Napolean Dynamite:

Kip - Napolean, don't be jealous that I've been online chatting with babes all day. Besides, we both know I'm training to be a cage fighter.

If you haven't seen this cinematic delight (sarcasm) these don't make much sense. But to a teenage boy who is an N.D. fanatic it's "freakin' hilarious".

And the one that Todd kept making him play last night was Peanut Butter Jelly Time from Family Guy. They don't even watch that show, but they were hysterical, dancing around to this ridiculous song.

So that was my exciting, icy Friday night.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 2:13 PM :: 5 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------