Jenster's Musings

Monday, March 26, 2007

Nekkid in Long Beach AGAIN!

Todd had his conference in Long Beach again last week. And guess what? He arrived with NO CLOTHES! Bwahahahahahaha!!! This was NOT my fault, however. (If it was my fault I wouldn't be so openly gleeful.) He called me when he got to the hotel to tell me his luggage hadn't made it with the plane. Trying to be encouraging, I reminded him at least he knew where he could get some new clothes. I'm sure it was only because he was tired from flying all day that he didn't think the comment was funny.

His parents live about 20 miles or so from Long Beach so he spent the weekend with them. His father bought a really nice HD TV a while back, but he won't pay the extra money for HD cable. Somewhere between $5.00 and $11.00 a month. LOL

I'm happy to say he's on his way home from the Philadelphia airport as I type and am I ever glad. I think he's a little hesitant, though. With all my alone time these past several days I've figured out what I want to do in the dining room. He should just be thrilled that I didn't decide to start on it while he was gone like I usually do! And some of you know how my home improvement projects go from a simple paint job to pulling off paneling and tearing up linoleum. I don't see much in the way of destruction where the dining room project is concerned, but I could be wrong.

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 6:07 PM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------