Jenster's Musings

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Spoils Of My Wins

After Mother's Day a few weeks ago Manic Mom had a contest. Whoever could guess exactly what she got at Cold Stone Creamery would get a gift certificate to the same place. Being the devious, I mean resourceful person I am, I hightailed it over to Swishy's blog. Sure enough, Manic had left a comment as to what she ordered from Cold Stone on Swishy's blog. So I won the gift certificate!

Then a couple days later Swishy put names of her commenters in a hat (or something) and picked out a few to receive a Grey's Anatomy CD. I won that, too! Except it was actually two CDs!

Now that my blisters and rashes and whatnot seem to be healing I've decided I need to start eating right and exercising again. With that in mind I figured I'd better go get my ice cream as a sort of last hurrah. So yesterday I listened to my new CDs while I drove to Cold Stone. It was perfect! I got a Peanut Butter Cup Perfection in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl with peanuts. Look how humongous it is!! It was my lunch AND dinner.

So today I was supposed to start the whole eating healthy/exercise thing. But I ended up getting an iced White Chocolate Mocha at Starbuck's while I was running errands and Chinese food for lunch. But I don't think I should have to take responsibility for the Chinese food because it was next door to the cleaner's I had to stop at and the smell lured me in.

Maybe tomorrow...

Labels: , , , , , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 7:34 PM :: 27 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------