Jenster's Musings

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Big Head

Y'all are giving me an overinflated sense of myself. No doubt I'm impossible to live with now. Whymommy at Toddler Planet has given me a fabulous "Rockin' Blogger" award!



Whymommy must know what she's talking about because she totally rocks. TOTALLY! She is just starting her breast cancer fight and I can tell you she's going to whip it's butt. Yeah. She's got a 'tude and a great outlook.

So now it's my turn to name five more Rockin' Bloggers. This is always so difficult because there are just so many of you! But here are the five I choose:

Shauna at The Coffee Stop rocks because she likes reading and coffee and she's cute and funny and I love her curly hair!

Jen at Life on the Mountain rocks because she loves both Jane Austen and Diana Gabaldon and I can't help but love somebody like that.

Jodi at Throw the Book at Me rocks because she's sweet and silly and we're going to go to Cape May, New Jersey together some day and talk about books.

Tara Marie at Romance Reading Mom rocks because she's a voracious reader who does great reviews and she has one of the funniest five-year-olds on the face of this earth. She's also partially to blame for this particular blog.

Seaspray at It's a Wonderful Life rocks because she reads and her posts are nearly always inspirational and she loves the hysterically funny show Scrubs.

I'm going to spend the next day or two reveling in my rockingness, letting my inner diva rule. Then Todd will post his list and I'll crash back to reality.

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 8:46 PM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------