Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRI!!

My sister's birthday is today. Correct me if I'm wrong, Terri, but by your math are you 37? I never fully grasped your aging method, but I know I like it.

Anyway, she and her husband live in Fort Worth as does her oldest son (Ben) and his family. Her two younger sons (Jarred and Joseph) live in San Diego. Ben showed up for lunch today with Jarred and Joseph in tow. Their dad, David, is a truck driver and was getting ready to make his run when they called him to let him know the two boys were in town. So he cancelled his run. The boys are there until Sunday.

How's that for the best birthday present ever??

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 4:51 PM :: 6 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------