Jenster's Musings

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Still Driving By

We're back from Baltimore. What a fun place that is!! We're going to have to go back when we have more time. I'll post pictures later.

Thank you for the prayers. Dad's tests went well. What we know at this moment is that he has a bleeding ulcer and a large colon polyp. The doctor tried to get the whole polyp but was unsuccesful. What we don't know yet is if he will require further surgery and if the polyp is benign or malignant. We should find out more this next week.

I'm so tired my head is numb. Seriously. My face is numb and my brain is numb. (No jokes, please.) So I'm going to go take a nap and sleep some feeling back into my noggin.

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 2:51 PM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------