Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Post That's Not A Post

There are oodles of things going through my head to blog about, but the majority of them are whiney. And I don't feel like doing whiney today. I'll save that for another day. Though if I did whine today I could start something new - Whiney Wednesdays. What do you think??

I've been watching HGTV for the last two hours while I fold laundry (my own - not the kids') and I have gobs of ideas for the house. Scads of gobs. I want to go furniture shopping, fabric shopping, paint shopping, antique/flea market shopping, craft store shopping and hardware store shopping. I want to paint, stain, build, arrange and create. Todd has a couple of business trips coming up...

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 2:20 PM :: 11 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------