Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogiversary, Update and Announcement

BLOGIVERSARY

A year ago today I published my first post. I can't believe I've been doing this for 365 days. Tara Marie and Amanda inspired me to start it and my purpose was mainly to keep family and friends who are scattered across the country updated on our happenings here in Pennsylvania. It's turned into so much more, though.

So happy blogiversary to me!! Where's my cake??

UPDATE

My new additions have yet to make their debut. Friday I'll be able to take the tape and dressings off and get some idea of what I may eventually look like. And Susan, they are supposedly permanently semi-erect. I guess I'll always be sort of cold but not really cold for the rest of my life.

I believe I've taken yet another step in permanently scarring my children. Monday night we were gathering around the table for dinner and everyone was talking about their day when I said, "Mom got new nipples today. Taylor, would you please pray?"

ANNOUNCEMENT

Last, and maybe least, but probably not to most of you, though others of you will be indifferent, is this big news.

It is with great hesitation and not just a little trepidation I announce that Todd has started his own blog today. Jenni & Me, based on the book Marley and Me - you know, about a dog. Hmm...

So if you have a chance, go over and say hello, but don't believe everything you read. M'kay??

Labels: , , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 1:09 PM :: 20 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------