Jenster's Musings

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oh, the Irony

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time you probably know I complain a lot about the weight I gained from breast cancer treatment. First from the chemotherapy and then from Zoladex injections. And since my hysterectomy - which was indirectly related to the breast cancer - I'm finding it harder and harder to lose weight.

Why am I such a sucker for products with pink ribbons on them? I know in my head most of them are just a sales ploy. Oh, sure they give a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research. But I still think it's probably more of a manipulative merchandising tool than anything.


So why did I buy these today? Yet another reason I can blame my weight on breast cancer!

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 12:47 AM :: 23 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------