Jenster's Musings

Saturday, September 22, 2007

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

I'm not taking NyQuil anymore. It takes me too long to get going. Thankfully Todd was home to make me coffee this morning, otherwise I'd probably still be stumbling around.

The TV was on and there was a commercial for something - a new show, a website, I don't know. Anyway, I thought it said, Psychics, Mediums and Lithuanians. The obvious answer was Lithuanians. Then I realized nobody asked the question. So I backed up the commercial and found out they had said, Psychics, Mediums and Clairvoyants. Not sure how I got Lithuanians from Clairvoyants, but there you have it. The sad thing is I don't even think I can blame it on NyQuil.

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 5:35 PM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------