Jenster's Musings

Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Passing Blurb

Oy! I have so many things to blog about, not the least of which is a visit with our very good friends from Missouri. But it will have to wait a little bit longer.

Before I go on to my riviting post I have to say a thank you to all of you who left me such nice, encouraging comments on my last post.

SmileyCentral.com

I'm rejoining the YMCA tomorrow so I can start swimming again. Swimming without the fear of certain fake parts floating to places they shouldn't be.

Last week we were lucky if our highs made it into the 30's. Now they're telling us it's going to get up into the 50's, even 60's for a few days this week. People are all excited about the warmer temperatures and some of them (like my son) are even wearing shorts.

I'm so tired of hot flashes. Tired, I tell you. The other night I was working in the kitchen and I took off my sweatshirt. Then I put it back on. Then I took it off. Then back on. This went on and on all evening. Right now I'm sitting in a freezing house and I want to turn up the heater, but I know if I just hang out here for a few minutes I'll be sweltering in no time at all. How long do these things last??

Desperate Housewives is on tonight. So nobody call the house at 9:00 Eastern Standard Time because I won't answer.

Wednesday I have a follow up appointment with the plastic surgeon to check on the revisions he did back in December. My opinion of the revisions? Meh. Things still look funky to me, but whatever.

Speaking of whatever, I leave you with this YouTube video in honor of our Missouri friends:

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 4:18 PM :: 15 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------