Jenster's Musings

Sunday, June 15, 2008

AVADIJ - Sunday, 6/15/08

You may have noticed I didn't post a verse yesterday. I was going to, but we had a horrible storm with lots of lightening and thunder and high winds, and lost electricity so I was unable to. Actually, that's not true. We had a storm last night and the lights kind of flickered.

But before we had the storm there was a plane crash in the field near our house. Nobody was hurt, but it hit the electrical lines, plunging us into darkness. Actually, that's not true, either. A plane flew over our house.

But before the plane flew over the house, a traveling band of stealthy ninjas snuck into our house and stole my computer. Okay, so that's also not true.

I have no excuse. I was busy with housework and driving Taylor all over Southeast Pennsylvania for one thing or another, but I had time to post my verse. I just never got around to it.

Sorry. I have a great one for today, though! Very appropriate, if I do say so myself. Which I do.

The LORD is like a father to His children,
tender and compassionate to those who fear him.

Psalm 103:13 (NLT)

Today is Father's Day, the day we think about our dads and honor them with cards or calls or presents. But every day should be Heavenly Father's Day. Every day we should think about Him and honor him with praise and thanksgiving.

So Happy Heavenly Father's Day!!

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 6:33 PM :: 9 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------