Jenster's Musings

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do You Know?

Today I watched Living Proof and Why I Wore Lipstick to my Mastectomy - both movies about breast cancer. Both GREAT movies about breast cancer. A little hard to watch, but very hopeful and inspiring for different reasons. I'll get into that in another post because they are worth telling you about. I don't have it in me this evening, but I have written today.

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had no idea what I was in store for. I knew the generals about surgery because I'd had plenty before. I thought I knew about chemotherapy and I also thought this was all just a detour in the road. I found out it wasn't just a detour, but a whole new direction.

I wrote Who Knew? - a post about what I learned - for the Clear blog.

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 6:31 PM :: 2 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------