Jenster's Musings

Monday, December 08, 2008

The Latest Scoop

I realize I have been remiss in keeping people informed about the whole potential job thing. Well here's the deal. This morning I will start my new job as a part time administrative assistant for the preschool and children's ministry at Christ's Church of the Valley. I.AM.SO.EXCITED! Forget the actual job - I'm just thrilled to be working with the people I'm going to be working with! Truly some of my favorite people EVER! (And no, I'm not just saying that because some of them read my blog. I really, really mean it.)

As for the job itself, I'm looking forward to that, too. I get to work at the preschool and see all the precious kiddos without having to sit on the floor and then try to stand back up. At least not on a regular basis.

So there you have it. I'll let you know more later!!

(BTW - It's 17 degrees outside and sunny. What's the point in that kind of temperature if you're not going to have some snow with it??)

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 7:09 AM :: 13 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------