Jenster's Musings

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

They Both Start With "P"

Travis and my cousin, Ethan, gently pointed out the large hooligan birds were pheasants and not partridges. Which really messes up my whole title and everything. I point that out to take focus off the fact that I don't know my birds. At all.

Except I did see a seagull flying in the snow today. Another first for me. He didn't look happy, either. Though I'm not exactly sure how a seagull expresses his emotions. But I do know it was a seagull.

And I know what an owl looks like, but I only ever see them at the zoo. OH! And an emu, 'cept I would probably get an emu confused with an ostrich even though I know there's a difference. I just don't know what the difference is.

Obviously ornithology is not my thing.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 9:49 PM :: 8 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------