Jenster's Musings

Friday, July 24, 2009

And Away We Go...



Tomorrow morning we're loading up the car and heading out for a 19 hour drive through six states. Road trips aren't anything new to us, but we have the new dynamic of taking the dog with us this time. Now some of you might be saying to yourself (and not for the first time), "Are you crazy?" My answer to you is a resounding YES!, but that has nothing to do with the road trip.

We're headed to Arkansas for a week to visit my folks. I wish we had the time to see everyone there is to see, but we just won't be able to manage it this trip. It would take us a good two to three weeks, I think! And even then we probably wouldn't get to spend enough time with those we want to. Hopefully next time we'll catch up with those we miss this time.

I don't know how much internet time I'm going to have while we're gone so there's no telling when I'll be back. But I hope to have lots of pictures and even better stories!!

So until the next time...

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 9:48 PM :: 9 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------