Jenster's Musings

Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Great Blizzard of 2010

Technically the blizzard didn't reach quite this far north, but we did get a lot of snow so I'm saying we were in the Great Blizzard of 2010. It makes a nice blog title, don't you think?

A look up our street after the snow plow came through:



Sookie wasn't too sure about so much snow at first, but once she figured out how to maneuver she loved it.




Not such a great day for rocking on the deck:



A view of the green belt - not so green:



Pretty, isn't it? Especially because I didn't have to get out in it. Instead I just hung out in the house, sipping coffee in my flannel lounging jammies. I'd say it was a good day.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 8:42 PM :: 5 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------