Jenster's Musings

Friday, November 03, 2006

Weekend Plans

As my sidebar says, I work with the youth group at our church. What that usually entails is showing up to church at 4:30 on Sunday afternoon, helping get things set up, and then hanging out with the junior high kids for an hour before their worship service begins at 7:00. This weekend’s a little different.

The junior and senior high girls are going to the Revolve Tour in Philadelphia tonight and tomorrow.



I am one of four chaperones and for the most part I’m excited about it. If you’ve ever been to a Women of Faith conference you’ll have a good idea of what it’s going to be like, only geared for teen issues. In fact, I think it's put on by the same organization.

The part I have reservations about is spending the night at the church. Even that in itself doesn't so much concern me. It's the probable lack of sleep and then getting up early to be in Philly before 9:00 tomorrow morning that has me a little anxious. All I can say is there better be coffee. Mass quantities of the stuff. I have an image to keep and I can't do it without the proper stimulation.

I will be sure and report back after I have recuperated. Could be Monday before my next post!

Mused by Jenster :: 9:28 AM :: 7 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------