Jenster's Musings

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ho Hum

I don't know what my deal is, but I haven't been able to write a thing. I've been working on my Lake Perris post and my 2005 Race for the Cure post and neither one of them are fit for publication. I compose brilliant, award-winning narratives in the shower, in the car, while I'm washing dishes, as I'm getting ready in the morning, but when I sit down to actually write I draw a complete blank.

Taylor and his girlfriend, Kristen, attended the Winter Ball last night. He was handsome and she was, as usual, beautiful. As we drove to her house before the dance I asked him if he was excited. His answer was such a Todd answer I had to laugh. I'm looking forward to it okay, but it's really about Kristen. I just want her to have as good a time as she's hoping for. That was a proud mama moment to be sure. Turns out she did have as good a time as she was hoping for and Taylor had as much fun as she did.

We bought Katie the complete series of the Gilmore Girls. She's been going through it at an incredible pace. Todd has caught a couple episodes and he has fallen under the spell. So last night he and I watched the first three episodes of season one.

He is officially a fan of a girly show. In his defense, though, it is just so darned funny! He tried to swear me to secrecy, but I told him I couldn't keep this to myself. It begged to be blogged about. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stop from telling everyone. So now you know.

After running all over the place yesterday and our typically busy Sunday schedule, I'm looking forward to a day of doing nothing much tomorrow. Both Todd and the kids will be home and about the only thing we have planned is an early dinner at the new Ruby Tuesday by us. That and sleeping in late.

Until next time...

Labels: , , , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 4:18 PM :: 17 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------